Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Business Trips

Last week I had a business trip to the Netherlands. I will be going there a lot, as Unilever has a large office in Rotterdam (being an Anglo-Dutch company and all). I spent Tuesday in Rotterdam and Wednesday in Vlaardingen, which is probably where I will visit most often. Now, just so you don't get jealous, here is a picture of the view from the office in Vlaardingen:

This week, they have shipped me away to Stiges, Spain. It's about a 40 minute ride from Barcelona, right on the sea. This is so you do get jealous:

View from the balcony in my room (not the best view in the house but I'm not complaining!
















Dining area + view:





Living large! They are certainly making us work for it (I'm on a training course) but the couple hours of downtime in the day are quite enjoyable!

Jason is flying into Barcelona on Thursday night -- we'll stay there (in the city) through Sunday for a much-needed long weekend (before I head to scenic Vlaardingen again on Sunday night)!

No comments: