Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Beautiful Britain

Feeling a bit blue tonight... thinking it's due to the weather. Since we got back from Belgium on Sunday night, it has been doing really bizarre things outside. The short of it is, it is impossible to predict whether when I look out the window it will be partly cloudy blue skies, or the apocalypse. And it can change in literally 5 minutes from one to the other. It's really odd. I guess that's island living for you!


However, here's something we enjoyed seeing outside our window for about 30 minutes Sunday night (yes, it really was double, not a bad picture). And we could see the full semi-circle but don't have a wide enough camera lens.

More to come... but not tonight!

2 comments:

Julia said...

that is so beautiful... makes me want to plan my 1st trip quick!

C.LeMay said...

Damn! Julie beat me again!!