Thursday, November 6, 2008

Two Last Thoughts

I have enjoyed having a forum to share musings on the election the past week or so. I have only 2 more thoughts and then I think I'll move back to sharing the details of my life, which is OBVIOUSLY much more interesting.

These 2 images underscore what I've been thinking about the election so I wanted to share!

The first is from someecards.com (for when you care enough to hit 'send'). My dad, who definitely did not vote for Obama, sent this to me last night and I laughed for about an hour.



And today, I picked up today's copy of the commuter mag, Metro. Look, the re-branding is working already!


Jason & I are off to Ireland this weekend. Slainte!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

This is better than the "How can 58 million people be so stupid" headline from 4 years ago (on a different British Tabloid.) We had happy hour at my office yesterday with beer from swing states.

Keep blogging!