Friday, June 13, 2008

Sleepless on the Sofa

As long as I'm having an insomniatic night, I might as well check-in here. I am happy to report having gotten rid of the desk, coffee table, and area rug tonight, with a promise on the TV, runner, halogen lamps, and sofa. After all that excitement, I was so tired I could barely eat my take-out bibimbap at 9:30 but somehow managed to get a second wind. Tried to go to sleep around 11:30, got up at 1:30 to try to tire myself out.

Without going into too much detail, the move is definitely taking a physical toll on me. I have been feeling sick and anxious the past several days, and hopefully the next few days with Jason in England will help straighten me back out. When I give myself a moment to think about it, I miss him terribly and I'm thrilled to get the chance to spend a few days together. Even if we're busy busy during my short visit, it will still be a welcome change of pace.

It may be time to give sleep another shot. 'Night.

No comments: